Another easy recipe using the Aussie Bodies Perfect Protein Powder
- 1 cup (150g) brazil nuts
- ¼ cup (50g) sunflower seeds
- 10 (100g) pitted prunes
- 2 tablespoons Perfect Protein Vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon (5g) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- Place the nuts, seeds, prunes, protein powder and cocoa into a food processor bowl and process until the mixture is finely chopped.
- Add the orange juice and vanilla and process until the mixture forms a moist ball like mass.
- Make balls by using a level tablespoon of mixture then rolling into a small ball.
- Ideally refrigerate to chill and firm for 1 hour.
Per serve: 448kj (107 cal), 3g protein, 3g carbs, 2g sugars, 9g fat (2g sat), 2g fibre.