- 400g cooked black beans
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 large banana, mashed (120g)
- 3TBS Aussie Bodies Perfect Protein Chocolate powder
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a 20x20cm oven tray with baking paper.
- Cook the black beans or if using a canned variety, drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and cook for 30 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Helpful Tip: This is a great way to up your daily intake of protein, thanks to the secret ingredient – Aussie Bodies Perfect Protein!!