Makes 15 Protein Balls
- 45g Aussie Bodies Vanilla Protein
- 2 heaped TBS seed/nut mix (we’ve used the Tropical Blend from Kapai Puku)
- 20g flaxseed meal
- 180g 100% organic peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- Place protein, flaxseed meal and seeds in a bowl and mix
- Add the peanut butter and thoroughly mix together
- Press 1TBS mixture into your palm, compress it in your fist, then roll into a ball
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Per serve (1 ball): 368kj (88 calories), 6g protein, 2g carbohydrates, 6g fat, 1g fibre.
- Because peanut butter is so thick, the best utensil to mix this recipe together is a fork. Then use your fist to compact the mixture together to form the balls.